Monday, February 9, 2009

IKEA

I'm in a bad way.

I went to IKEA with Bub yesterday because she was in the market for new chairs. Her getting new chairs is not the bad part, that part is very very good. She got nice chairs; exactly the shape, style, and color she wanted. The bad part is that after "chairs" we went to kitchens.

Now I've been to IKEA before so the experience was not new to me. What I've not done before though is take a leisurely trip through the kitchen section. Did you know that in IKEA the heavens open up and the angels sing? Yep, I'm not even kidding.

Cabinets. Check.

Handles. Check.

Flooring. Check.

Counter tops. Check.

Call husband and tell him that we're getting a new kitchen this year. Check.

Leaving my husband speechless. Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment