Saturday, February 28, 2009

Out of the mouths of babes

Story of the day:

My daughter was coloring and watching Handy Manny this morning on TV. For those of you unfamiliar with Handy Manny, it's a cartoon show on the Disney channel. Manny is the bilingual, Hispanic handyman of Sheet Rock Hills and has talking tools. Manny and the tools can fix anything. It's a cute show and Cookie really likes it.

Cookie ran back to her bedroom to grab another coloring book only to call out for me/announce that her bedroom door was "broken".
Now that you know the back story...here's the dialogue.

"Mama, my bedroom door is broken. Can you fix it?"
"Well, I'm not sure but I can look at it."

Turns out that the trim piece of the handle came loose, it was any easy "fix".

"Hey mama, you fixed it!!!! You're my Handy Mama"

Where do they get this stuff????

No comments:

Post a Comment