Thursday, January 22, 2009

Do Overs

After a much talked about flub, President Obama retook the Presidential oath last night. It's what most news outlets are calling a rare do-over.

If given the opportunity would you want to "re-do" anything? Are there moments in time that you'd travel back to and change the way you did something? If so, do you think that your life would be the same today or different?

I can think of a couple of minor things; small moments that a comment or action could have and should have been different. Would changing my actions greatly affect my life today? Probably not. Would I feel better about the situation? Maybe. And, if given the opportunity for a do-over would that moment even be memorable? I wonder.

Here's the random question of the day: Do we remember the things we do wrong more than the things we do right?

1 comment:

  1. So I really never admitted this. But there was a guy who I was friends with. And he asked another girl out and I didn't do anything. I wish I would have.

    ReplyDelete