Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Do you have one? Several? 200? Do you stick to them or do you find that your resolutions fizzle out after awhile? I find that I have several "resolutions" that repeat themselves year after year; eat better, spend more time with the people that mean the most, and let go of the things that I can no longer control.

Do you find that you look for simplicity in your life? I do. I find it easier each year to migrate towards simplicity. I don't mean only having one rubber spatula instead of 6, I mean simplifying your every day. I no longer let people control my emotion, or at least I try really hard at that. I hold on really tight to the things that matter and let the rest be as it may. Here's to simplicity. Here's to living for what's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment