Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love Gifts

I love "Love Gifts". They are the best kind of gifts because there's no holiday or special event associated with them. They're never expected, there's no anticipation, and well, they're great! My latest love gift comes from Ree and it's on my top 10 all time favorite list.

Ree knows that I love to bake and when she spotted this little honey she felt compelled to snag it for me. It's called "The Cupcake DECK". It's a cute little box that's filled with 25 cupcake recipe note cards. You need to get you one...I promise that it's worth it. Give it as a "love gift", any baker would LOVE this!

Ree found this at a book fair at Kate's school but you can also get it on Amazon. Here's the link.

Thanks for the love gift Ree, I love it!

Isn't it cute?

I love the colors!


Each card has a picture of the recipe on the front.


No comments:

Post a Comment