Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Dare You

It's not my nature/want/desire to make this blog a place to post random links, videos, etc. Frankly, I find too much of that annoying. So, it's my promise to you that I'll only post video or picture links when I really think it's worth checking out.

Now that we have all of that "legal" disclaimer out of the way I present to you a dare. I dare you to make it through this video without cracking a smile; without having to pause to wipe the tears from your eyes; without having to rewind it 4 or 5 times because you're laughing so hard that you can't see or hear it. I even dare you not to forward it to everyone you know that needs a good belly laugh.

Go on now; I dare you.

http://videos.komando.com/2008/06/04/mans-surprising-laugh/

No comments:

Post a Comment