Monday, April 20, 2009

Saturday mornings

For as long as I can remember I've always spent my Saturday mornings cleaning. When I was little my mom made a "cleaning list" that had small tasks my sisters and I had to complete before we could play. That routine has carried through in to my adult life. On weekends that we're home, we get up and start picking up and cleaning. We're usually done by lunch and then we have the rest of the weekend to do whatever we want.

Cookie, however, has a different approach to Saturday mornings. She'd much rather lay in her bed with all of her toys and watch Tinker Bell. And now that the snow is gone and the weather is getting warmer she'd much rather get up and head out to the park instead of hanging out while I clean.



P.S., She's getting a "list" as soon as she can read. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment