Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Starting Early

I love to take pictures. My first camera was a Canon Snappy Shot that I got for Christmas when I was in high school and now I use a Canon Rebel XSi. I've used several cameras in between including a Samsung point and shoot.

Recently, while taking shots of cupcakes for a blog post, Cookie decided that she wanted to take pictures too. Not wanting to hand over my Canon I remembered the neglected Samsung that's taken up residence in my closet. I charged up the batteries and let her have at it.

I gave her my best advice on how to look at the "picture" on the screen instead of the subject; instructed her on how to hold the camera so that she didn't keep taking pictures of her fingers and finally how to hold real still when taking a picture so they weren't blurry. My "class" with her lasted about 38 seconds and she was off photographing anything and everything.





Stay tuned for "Photos by Cookie". It's sure to be a bestseller!

No comments:

Post a Comment