Friday, April 17, 2009

Road Trip

I love a good road trip. In my twenties it usually meant country roads and 12 packs while my New Mexico bound road trip with Chile involved mesas and cattle drives. Lately, road trips involve car seats and snack packs. None the less, I've always been a fan.
This past weekend we "road tripped" to my parent's house. My mom had told me about the great Co-op that Viroqua has and made me promise her that we'd stop. So instead of following the river home along Hwy 35 we snaked through Hwy 14/61 bound for Viroqua.

The co-op was wonderful. It was beyond what I expected. If you live within an hour or so drive from Viroqua, WI I recommend you go there. If not, get in the car and go on a road trip, you never know what you'll find!

Viroqua Food Co-op. Viroqua, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment